The G1Tech MAX31855K Termocouple module provides the
hardware to interface the MAX31855K cold-junction
compensated thermocouple-to-digital converter to any
microcontroller, even one without an analog input.
The G1Tech MAX31855K Termocouple module connects to standard Type-K thermocouple in one end,
digitizes the temperature measured and sends that data out the other end via a SPI interface to microcontroller.
The Thermocouple Moduleis designed with a standard thermocouple connector on board,
for compatibility with K-Type probes you may already own.
– Works with any K type thermocouple (only K-Type)
– 14-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution Converter
– thermocouple accuracy of ±2°C for temperatures ranging
– from -200°C to +700°C.
– Integrated Cold-Junction Compensation
– Detects Thermocouple Shorts to GND or VCC
– Detects Open Thermocouple
– Interfaces to Most Microcontrollers
– Simple SPI-Compatible Interface (Read-Only)